A budget is the backbone of a financial shift.
You can’t expect to reach your financial goals or break free of the common “work and pay bills” trap without a strategy in place. If you don’t make those dollar bills work for you then they’re just going to go work for someone else!
So, you get stuck in this hamster wheel that looks like this:
Bust your butt at work → get paid→ pay bills → treat yo’ self → survive off scraps → do it all over again.
THIS is why, no matter how hard you think you’re working, nothing is changing. Your finances are stagnant or worsening and you’re not reaping any of the benefits from your own money.
This isn’t living! You’re merely just surviving.
Do you find yourself saying these things?
- “As long as my bills are paid who cares what I do with the rest?”
- “Something always pops up so what’s the point in trying?”
- “I don’t make enough money.”
- “I don’t know where to start!”
- "I don't have time!"
- “I get bored easily.”
- “I'm too lazy and lack discipline.”
But deep down you truly want these things?
- The confidence to branch out and pursue other endeavors without the stress of money stopping you.
- The ability to travel more and create memories with your loved ones.
- To spend less time working yourself into the ground for money and more time sitting back while your money works for you.
- The ability to leave toxic households and to stand on your own two feet.
- To build generational wealth for your children and those that come after.
If so, these private 1-1 coaching sessions may be the sign you've been looking for!
Here's what's included:
- 30-minute Hey Girl, Hey session. In this session, we will work to set one main goal that is realistic to your current financial situation and begin to shift any negative money beliefs that are hindering you from progressing financially.
- 1 hour 30 minute Create My Budget session. In this session we will work to create your own unique spending plan, aka budget, that is centered around your main goal.
- Within 3 business days of your Create My Budget session, you will receive a personal action plan based on your goal and budget.
- 30-minute You Got it Girl session during the last week of coaching to evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, and to determine your next steps.
- Ongoing email support is available until the end of the coaching package.
Here's what happens after your purchase:
After your purchase, you'll receive an email with your receipt and a link to access all materials. This includes your Welcome Guide and a Client Coaching Guide that will be used throughout your coaching package.
In the Welcome Guide, you will find a link that will direct you to my calendar to schedule the date and time of your first session (Hey, Girl Hey).
The Hey Girl, Hey session must be scheduled within 30 days of purchase to avoid the termination of services. The Welcome Guide should be read over prior to scheduling your first session.
These services are for you if:
- You have decided that it’s time to throw out the excuses and put in the work to shift your finances
- You are ready to leave your comfort zone and push past fear
- You have at least 1 consistent source of income
- You are serious about shifting your finances and ready to commit to following a budget
- You are open to both receive and apply feedback and suggestions
- You are 100% ready to invest in yourself and your future!
These services are NOT for you if:
- You are not ready to let go of your excuses and put in the work to shift your finances
- You do not yet have a consistent source of income
- You are not ready to leave your comfort zone and apply new ways of thinking
- You are not ready to commit to a budget
- You are not open to accepting and applying suggestions and feedback
- You are not yet ready to make an investment in yourself and future
Cancellation and reschedule
Should you need to cancel and reschedule a coaching session, please do so with at least a 2-hour notice before your scheduled session. Sessions must be rescheduled within 3 business days to avoid the termination of coaching services.
Should you enter a session after the start time, you will not be able to make up the time that was lost. I recommend that you join each session at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure that there are no connectivity issues. I know that we all have busy lives, therefore you will be given a 15-minute grace period to join the session.
Once the 15-minutes have passed, your session will not be eligible for make-up if no proper notification was received beforehand.
Should you fail to reschedule within 3 business days, the session that was canceled will not be eligible for make-up. You will have the ability to reschedule sessions up to a maximum of two (2) times for all combined.
I do not offer refunds on coaching services. This is an investment that you have chosen for yourself, and I have chosen to invest in your sessions as well. Results will vary and depend on your willingness to give 100% towards committing to your budget and applying feedback/suggestions. Please take your time to ensure that I am the right coach for you and be willing to fully commit to these services before investing in this coaching package.
* Please be advised that I am not a financial advisor, certified financial planner, accountant, or anything related. I am not qualified or certified to give financial advice, therefore none of the information shared in our sessions is to be construed as legal or financial advice, only as suggestions. This means that I am not legally authorized to tell you how to invest or what to invest in.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to email me at Dyana@moneybossmama.com before making your purchase.